Saturday, July 12, 2014

Beauty

Let me show you my daily make-up routine.


This is me without any make-up on (picture below):


This is the concealer pallet I bought from Aliexpress:


Let's take a closer look: 
Lila is to camouflage darker tones like under your eyes, 
while the mint color is used to take care of redness like pimples.
Light yellow I put underneath my eyebrows. 
And all the shades of brown are used to accent your features.


This is what I look like after applying my concealer kit:


Now lets move on to my foundation:



Next on the list: my light colored powder:



Now we have a very blank canvas on which I apply eyebrow pencil, blush, 
eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. And yes in that order, don't ask me why..





Now this is what I look like afterwards:


Before and after:


What do you think?



No comments: